108" Round Jute Burlap Tablecloth
- Rustic Jute Burlap tablecloths for a simplified, yet refined event.
- Measures approximately 108" Round.
- NOTE: This size will have seams. There is a center panel (approx. 57 to 58 inches wide), and then a side panel on each side. If your table diameter is larger than the 57 / 58" center panel, the seams will be on a portion of your table top.
- Color: Natural (beige / light tan).
- Made in USA with serged edges.
- Spot clean using cold water and a mild detergent (if needed). Do not twist, wring, or tumble dry - instead, gently squeeze out the water and hang to dry (not in direct sunlight). Our Jute can also be dry cleaned. Do not machine wash or put in a home dryer machine.
If you are not already familiar with Jute, please note the unique characteristics:
- Jute is a coarse material and has a rougher feel compared to traditional softer linens that are made from Polyester, Cotton, etc.
- Jute fabric is derived from the Jute plant, and therefore is a fibrous material that has a degree of "shedding" associated.
- Jute, being made from a natural plant that grows from the ground, has an earthy scent.
- Jute is NOT machine washable or dryer safe.
- For a soft, machine washable 100% Polyester alternative to Jute, please see our Polyester Faux products.