13" wide x 120" long Jute Burlap Table Runner with Fringe Ends
- An extra rustic Burlap table runner with 5 inches of handmade fringe on each end!
- Measures approximately 13" wide x 120" long including the 5" of fringe at each of the shorter ends.
- Color: Natural (beige / light tan).
- Made in USA with serged edges on the long sides.
- Spot clean using cold water and a mild detergent (if needed). Do not twist, wring, or tumble dry - instead, gently squeeze out the water and hang to dry (not in direct sunlight). Our Jute can also be dry cleaned. Do not machine wash or put in a home dryer machine.
If you are not already familiar with Jute, please note the unique characteristics:
- Jute is a coarse material and has a rougher feel compared to traditional softer linens that are made from Polyester, Cotton, etc.
- Jute fabric is derived from the Jute plant, and therefore is a fibrous material that has a degree of "shedding" associated.
- Jute, being made from a natural plant that grows from the ground, has an earthy scent.
- Jute is NOT machine washable or dryer safe.
- For a soft, machine washable 100% Polyester alternative to Jute, please see our Polyester Faux products.