96" tall (top to bottom) x 60" wide (left to right) Jute Burlap curtain panel.
Price is PER PANEL (1 drape). For the classic two-panel look on your window, please purchase a quantity of 2.
- 3" rod pocket sewn into the top for easy hanging on a standard drapery rod.
- Serged bottom and sides for a clean, finished look.
- Drape is not lined, allowing some sunlight to shine through.
- Made in the USA from premium quality 100% Jute Burlap fabric.
- Color: Natural (beige / light tan).
- Spot clean using cold water and a mild detergent (if needed). Do not twist, wring, or tumble dry - instead, gently squeeze out the water and hang to dry (not in direct sunlight). Our Jute can also be dry cleaned. Do not machine wash or put in a home dryer machine.
If you are not already familiar with Jute, please note the unique characteristics:
- Jute is a coarse material and has a rougher feel compared to traditional softer linens that are made from Polyester, Cotton, etc.
- Jute fabric is derived from the Jute plant, and therefore is a fibrous material that has a degree of "shedding" associated.
- Jute, being made from a natural plant that grows from the ground, has an earthy scent.
- Jute is NOT machine washable or dryer safe.
- For a soft, machine washable 100% Polyester alternative to Jute, please see our Polyester Faux products.