Jute Burlap Napkins
Please note that, if used as a napkin, it should only be used for decorative purposes since the characteristics of Jute do not make it an ideal napkin in the traditional sense...your guests probably wouldn't be thrilled if they had to wipe their mouths with Jute! If you're looking for a softer alternative to use as a traditional napkin, we definitely recommend our Faux Burlap Napkins.
Our Jute Burlap Napkins:
- Made in the U.S.A. of 100% Jute (with no harmful additives)
- Have a coarse, textured feel
- Can have a degree of shedding and lint since it's made of plant fibers
- Have a subtle scent since they're made from plants that are grow from the ground
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Available in Natural (light tan / beige).
*Prices are PER DOZEN (12 Jute Burlap Napkins). Custom sizing available.
Important: if you plan to use Jute Burlap napkins at a reception hall, banquet room, or any place other than your own home, make sure that the venue allows Jute Burlap to be used. Some venues do not allow Jute Burlap, and instead require a fake (Faux) Burlap to be used.